Martes, Mayo 25, 2010

Who's Your next American Idol?

Will Lee DeWyze or Crystal Bowersox win "American Idol"? We'll find out during Wednesday night's season finale on Fox (May 26).


Simon Cowell
Pick: Lee DeWyze

"If you had asked me five or six weeks ago, 100% I would have said Crystal," the judge told Ellen DeGeneres when he stopped by her daytime show. "But now I've changed my mind. I think Lee is going to win."

Adam Lambert (Season 8)
Pick: Crystal Bowersox

"I'd probably lean more toward Crystal at this point," Lambert told MTV News before top three week. "I like her anti-establishment rebelliousness." Lambert added that the top three were "excellent singers...all really organic and kind of authentic in what they do."
Author:
I have been watching the Idols of this season (season 9) since the first day of the show. Though my first bet (Aaron) wasn't able to reach the finale I still watch the show and now that we are coming to its finale I can say that my pick for the spot of becoming the next american Idol is Lee DeWyze.."hmmmn malalaman bukas.."

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento